Xamarin Forms - can't load s3 sign url

Hi All,
Using Xamarin Forms,I am trying to create a presigned URL for a private file test.pdf on S3.

sample code:
mPdfViewCtrl.OpenUrlAsync("","");

When I try to access it, it shows

<Error>
<Code>AuthorizationQueryParametersError</Code>
<Message>
Query-string authentication version 4 requires the X-Amz-Algorithm, X-Amz-Credential, X-Amz-Signature, X-Amz-Date, X-Amz-SignedHeaders, and X-Amz-Expires parameters.
</Message>
<RequestId>97377E063D0B1D09</RequestId>
<HostId>
6GE7EdqUvCEJis+fPoWR0Ffp2kN9Mlql4gs+qB4uY3hA4qR2wYrImkZfv05xy4XVjsZnRDVN63s=
</HostId>
</Error>

I am totally stuck and would really appreciate some idea on how to solve it.

Thanks

Query-string authentication version 4 requires the X-Amz-Algorithm, X-Amz-Credential, X-Amz-Signature, X-Amz-Date, X-Amz-SignedHeaders, and X-Amz-Expires parameters.

You seem to be incorrectly queering the S3 servers. Please verify the URL that you pass to mPdfViewCtrl.OpenUrlAsync("","");

Please refer to Authenticating Requests: Using Query Parameters (AWS Signature Version 4) for more information.

Shakthi,

Hi Shakthi,

Below url not loding in mPdfViewCtrl.OpenUrlAsync("","").
Url: https://crhtmltest.s3.amazonaws.com/Software_Details_Jayaseelan.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWB3XEZYT4A4RI2Q&Expires=1507385483&Signature=h8r%2Bzoyhb2bEwlOAfcGrcbu76Cs%3D

Note: Cloudfront signed url is working as expected from our end. But issue only in s3 PreSignedUrl.

Please help me ASAP.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks

When I paste that URL into chrome, I see the following warning. (to see the warning, check “Preserve Log” in the Chrome developer network tab.

Resource interpreted as Document but transferred with MIME type application/pdf: "https://crhtmltest.s3.amazonaws.com/Software_Details_Jayaseelan.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWB3XEZYT4A4RI2Q&Expires=1507385483&Signature=h8r%2Bzoyhb2bEwlOAfcGrcbu76Cs%3D".

Hi Rayan,
We enabled “Preserve Log” in the Chrome developer network tab and then enter the s3 signed url but your mentioned warning message is not displayed in our end.

Hi Ryan,
can you please create s3 presigned url and then load it to mPdfViewCtrl.OpenUrlAsync("",""). from your end.

Its working or not?

Thanks

Hi, thank you for your patience. I believe I found the issue, and I have a correction in our developer channel.

Are you working on Xamarin.Android or Xamarin.iOS? I can send you a patched release build next week.

Ryan, Thank you for your update.

Currently we are working on xamarin IOS & Droid(xamarin forms) from our end. could you please send a patched release in both.

Thanks