Opening a document in the Viewer from another page

Product: PDFTron iOS SDK

Product Version: 9.2.1

Please give a brief summary of your issue:

Hi,

I have a problem using the library to be able to open document in the viewer from another page than the viewer.

I have a recent opened document list in the app, when I click on a document I get an infinite loading screen in the viewer. But when I open the same document while already in the viewer it opens correctly. I can also go back to the recent document list and open the document correctly once the document has already been opened in the instance of the app. Here’s a screen recording of what is happening.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-2

I also have a problem when I try loading the document’s details. And once again, when I do it from the viewer it works but from another page it doesn’t work. I tried opening the document in the viewer first and then opening the document’s details it doesn’t work as well.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi there,
I have created a ticket on our Customer Support portal for this issue.

1 Like

Hi dluco,

Any news from the Customer Support ?

We didn’t find any solution in your documentation pages and we are still stuck with this issue. :frowning:

Thx

Hi @laurent.even ,

We created a support ticket for this post earlier to further the communication over there.
Please let us know if @techbystamp can access it: https://support.pdftron.com/support/tickets/33921.

Best Regards,
Sahil.