Error when enabled full API

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 1.39.48 AM.png

I don’t know how to fix this error. Please help. Thank you.

Hello Nhut,

Could you provide me with a link to your project or a zip file? So, that I can debug. The screenshot, while helpful, does not give me enough information to know what is going wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kristian Hein
Developer - WebViewer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

After document loaded, I use TextExtractor to loop through specific page but I got this error when do that. I found that error in PDFWorker.js, some variable in it is null or undifined so I got this error. Please view my attach file. It’s urgent for me now so please help.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 1.38.24 AM.png

Hello,

Sorry, but the screenshot does not give me enough information to give you a solution. I can only guess what is happening.

Please send me a zip of your code so that I can run it. It only needs to be a project that reproduces the issue. This way, I can quickly make a solution.

Best Regards,
Kristian Hein
Developer - WebViewer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.