Geospatial coordinates are preserved and may be shown in Adobe Reader. The menu for geospatial measurement is not normally displayed by default, here are the steps to show it:
- Load a 2D Geospatial PDF (containing geospatial coordinate data).
- On Right-side tools icon list, hit the “More Tools…” icon.
- On the full tools menu, select “Measure”
- Above the main PDF viewing area, there are three new types, select “Geospatial” option.
- Put mouse over geospatial data area, it should change shape to a cross.
- Look at lower right area, Latitude and Longitude should be displayed.