DllImport error loading library 'libPDFNetC': 'dlopen failed: library "/data/app/AP.AP.x0-1/lib/ar

Hi

When i try to run the below code , to search for text following error os shown and app is crashed (the app is getting crashed in the highlighted code ), and i am able to observe the following error trace , but i have imported the DLL .

The code

docToProcess.InitSecurityHandler();
PageIterator itr = docToProcess.GetPageIterator();

for (; itr.HasNext(); itr.Next())
{
Page page = itr.Current();
txt.Begin(page); // Read the page.

// Example 2. Extract words one by one.
for (TextExtractor.Line line = txt.GetFirstLine(); line.IsValid(); line = line.GetNextLine())
{
//Toast.MakeText(mPdfViewCtrl.Context,“valid” , ToastLength.Short).Show();
for (var word = line.GetFirstWord(); word.IsValid(); word = word.GetNextWord())
{
var word_str = word.GetString().ToLower();

if (word_str.StartsWith(searachWord) || word_str.EndsWith(searachWord))
{

var word_bbox = word.GetBBox();
page.AnnotPushBack(CreateHighlightAnnot(docToProcess, word_bbox, highlight_color));
}
}
}
}

The error

222-5222/AP.AP.x0 D/Mono: DllImport attempting to load: ‘PDFNetC’.
06-03 18:14:45.060 5222-5222/AP.AP.x0 D/Mono: DllImport error loading library ‘/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/AP.AP.x0/files/.override/libPDFNetC’: ‘dlopen failed: library “/data/app/AP.AP.x0-1/lib/arm//storage/emulated/0/Android/data/AP.AP.x0/files/.override/libPDFNetC” not found’.
06-03 18:14:45.060 5222-5222/AP.AP.x0 D/Mono: DllImport error loading library ‘/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/AP.AP.x0/files/.override/libPDFNetC.so’: ‘dlopen failed: library “/data/app/AP.AP.x0-1/lib/arm//storage/emulated/0/Android/data/AP.AP.x0/files/.override/libPDFNetC.so” not found’.
06-03 18:14:45.061 5222-5222/AP.AP.x0 D/Mono: DllImport error loading library ‘/system/lib/libPDFNetC’: ‘dlopen failed: library “/data/app/AP.AP.x0-1/lib/arm//system/lib/libPDFNetC” not found’.
06-03 18:14:45.061 5222-5222/AP.AP.x0 D/Mono: DllImport error loading library ‘/system/lib/libPDFNetC.so’: ‘dlopen failed: library “/data/app/AP.AP.x0-1/lib/arm//system/lib/libPDFNetC.so” not found’.
06-03 18:14:45.067 5222-5222/AP.AP.x0 D/Mono: DllImport error loading library ‘libPDFNetC’: ‘dlopen failed: library “/data/app/AP.AP.x0-1/lib/arm/libPDFNetC” not found’.

Please advice me on solving this problem

Thanks

You are using Xamarin.Android, or just Android?

Are you running on a device? If so, what device, and does running simulator/emulator work?

Is this a sample project, or your own? Did the sample projects work?

Also, it looks like you are highlighting “txt.Begin(page);” as the location of the crash, but this sort of error would have happened on the first call of a PDFNet function.