.xlsx to .pdf page breaks

let options = PTOfficeToPDFOptions()
options!.setApplyPageBreaks(toSheet: true)

When converting this document to a pdf I want it to use the xlsx file set page breaks. When creating the xlsx file I have page breaks being set. Is there a way PDFTron can read these breaks and make pages accordingly. Or is there a way in PDFTron to manually set page breaks.

My issues is I have an xlsx file with 12 columns, 200 rows. When setApplyPageBreaks is set to false, it fits all the content on one page. This is impossible to print and read. If I set it to true, it splits the columns in half and puts 6 columns on one page, and the other 6 on another.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

To best assist you please provide the following information.

1. Input file XLSX
  2. Generated output file PDF (with setApplyPageBreaks to True)
  3. Code and settings used to generate (2) from (1)
  4. Screenshots showing the output, and clearly indicating what you expected to get instead, and also clearly indicating the application/browser being used to view.

I have attached the files.
Step 1.xlsx (8.2 KB)
Step 2.pdf (189.1 KB)

Step 3.txt (899 Bytes)
Step 4.pdf (39.5 KB)

How long will it take before I can get this resolved? I have employees that needs .pdf not .xlsx. Thanks.

Any updates on this issue?

Thank you for the extra files. After testing, I see the discrepancy you mentioned between the excel file and the output pdf.

I am working with the office conversion team to investigate the discrepancy and I will update you once I have more information.

Awesome, thank you for the update. Please let me know when this is resolved.

Has there been any updates on this?

I have not heard back from the team yet, but I will follow up with them for more information.

Is this affecting your customers in production already or are you in the proof of concept stage? Also let us know your next milestone date and what needs to be included in the milestone.

The program is only used internally. It is used on about 20 devices currently and they are all complaining about the document being printed without page breaks and layout issues.

So I was just checking to see what the ETA was on this.

Any updates on this?

This has been added to one our upcoming sprints, we should be able get you a developer preview build of the fix by the end of the June.

We don’t have an estimate of when it will reach a production build after the timeline above.

In the meantime, when is the next deadline of your evaluation?

My program is using it daily right now, that is why I am getting complaints about the layout. We need this fixed ASAP

When will this issue be fixed?

The fix is currently under review, however we do not have any time estimates for the exact release date.

It is the end of June, is there a preview build I can use to fix this issue that’s been happening for the past months?

The fix is now available in our Server side SDKs. I will get someone from the iOS team to let you know when the patch will be available for iOS.

Awesome, please let me know