Why use `addCustomStickyButton` to add button is not any response animation when click like `addToolStickyButton`

Product Version: 9.2.3-beta01
You can see two video attach, when I use addCustomStickyButton to add Sticky button but when I touch is nos response like use addToolStickyButton
When use addToolStickyButton : 1.mov - Google Drive
When use addCustomStickyButton : 2.mov - Google Drive

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi, we are able to reproduce this issue and will update you with more information as soon as we can. Thanks.

Thanks for support. I hope to can fix ASAP.

any update for the issue?

We will update you when the fix is available. Thanks.

can tell me how long to can fix this issue, because it blocking my release plan. thanks

Currently the fix has been implemented but is still under review to be merged to snapshot. I’m aiming to have the fix ready by the end of this week or early next week at the latest. I’ll update you ASAP when the new build is ready.

Could you tell us when you are planning to release?

A fix for this issue has been added to the latest snapshot version of the PDFTron Android SDK. Could you update to snapshot version 9.2.3-beta05 and let us know whether this fixes the issue for you?

Nice! It working, thanks