WebViwever Zoom

Product: WebViewer

Product Version: Latest

Hello,

I have been wondering if there is any possibility to set the minimal and the maximum zoom value? For example the max would be like 150 and the minimal would be the mode fitPage. I have noticed that I can make the pdf very very tiny if I zoom out.

Kind Regards

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi there,

You can use instance.setMinZoomLevel(zoomLevel) and instance. setMaxZoomLevel(zoomLevel) to set the minimal and the maximum zoom level.

WebViewer(...)
  .then(function(instance) {
    instance.setMinZoomLevel('10%'); // or setMinZoomLevel(0.1)
    instance.setMaxZoomLevel('150%'); // or setMaxZoomLevel(1.5)
  });

Please look at this API doc for detail: PDFTron WebViewer Class: WebViewerInstance
Let us know if this helps.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Lin

Software Developer

PDFTron Systems, Inc.

www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

Hi Jimmy,

I am so sorry, I have missed this setting.

Thank you!

Hi Denisa,

No problem! Glad that helped, and let us know if you have further questions.