Unknow Exception - pdftron.PDF.Image.Create(PDF, bitmap obj ) C# Windows Application

Product:
PDFNET.dll
Product Version:5.8.2.0

Unknow exception - source PDFNET

Windows Application -c#
when i am trying to convert image from JPG File getting unknown exception , source- PDFNET , Inner Exception :- _COMPlusExceptionCode = -532462766

pdftron.PDF.Image.Create ( PDF_DOC, Bitmap );

Hello,

It looks like you are using a very old version of PDFTron SDK. Could you please upgrade to the latest version, and let us know if you can still reproduce the issue? If so, please also provide us with the JPG file in question so that we can look into this from our end.

Thank you.

Please Make Same copy of this image , and try to reproduce it frequently for 5-7 times .
Image_pdftronIssue.rar (3.5 MB)

Please @shakthi124 reproduce this scenario from your end .Let me know the result. Thank you

Hello Sir/Ma’am Please reproduce with this image . I am waiting for your reply . Solution for this is very important for me .

Please Reproduce This Scenario and let us know about result .

Hello,

Apologies for the delay, as most of the team was away on Christmas Holidays. Just to clarify, were you able to reproduce the issue with the latest version of the SDK?

As mentioned previously, the version you are currently on is quite dated at this time.