Unable to get Save option after Crop/Mark option in .dwg file

In webviewer version 5.0 after mark/crop there was save button present. We have updated webviewer version 8.0 but we are not getting save button.

Pleas help me out if there is some other way to save mark up images.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello roshni.gupta,

Are you able to send any screenshots or a video to show the button you are referring to?

All of the markup and cropping features are still in WebViewer 8.0+. Is it possible that your save button was a custom button in your previous version?

Best Regards,
Carlo Mendoza
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

Hi,

After mark up & crop any of the images (specially .dwg extension) file how to save cropped/marked images? I m not getting any option. Can you please help me out?

Hello roshni.gupta,

Are you referring to downloading the file from WebViewer? We have an option for this in the menu using the gear button on the far right:

Best Regards,
Carlo Mendoza
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

Hi,

When we click on crop/mark option for .dwg file this is the UI we get. Please let us know how to get the gear button on the tool bar.

Hello roshni.gupta,

The gear button is the ‘menuButton’ data element. It looks like you have a lot of customizations on your UI so it’s a little difficult to figure out how you removed it. Usually to disable a button like this, we would use instance.UI.disableElement('menuButton'), in which case the way to re-enable it would be to remove this line of code or use instance.UI.enableElement('menuButton'). Otherwise, you might need to look through your code to find which customizations to the UI are removing/replacing the Header items where the menu button is located.

Best Regards,
Carlo Mendoza
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com