Thumbnail Slider inside another UIView

Hi guys,

I trying to put a Thumbnail slider inside another view, like the image
I’m trying to put inside the green box and the white frame is the ThumbnailSliderViewController’s background. Look: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uckl616bsatak1o/IMG_0031.PNG?dl=0.
But the slider lost the behavior and the position, its look like the slider goes out of the sliderbox.
If i try to put it in “PTPDFViewCtrl” it works.

Take a look on my snippet:

func configureThumbNailSlider() {

thumbNailSlider = ThumbnailSliderViewController.init(pdfViewCtrl: pdfView)

thumbNailSlider?.delegate = self

thumbNailSlider?.view.autoresizingMask = [UIViewAutoresizing.flexibleWidth, UIViewAutoresizing.flexibleTopMargin]

thumbNailSlider?.view.frame = CGRect.init(x: 10.0, y: 0, width: self.thumbNailContainer.frame.width-50, height: 35)

self.thumbNailContainer.addSubview(thumbNailSlider.view)

}

Someone can help me?

Sorry for bad english

Hi Diego,

Without seeing your whole project’s view tree it’s hard to say what’s going on. The source code for the thumbnail slider is part of the tools project (Lib/Tools/src/PDFViewCtrlTools/Tools/Controls/ThumbnailSliderViewController.{m,h}), which may help to debug the situation.

If you are unable to resolve the problem, please send a complete sample project that we can use to reproduce the issue to our support email address, and we will investigate further.

Best regards,

James Borthwick

Hi James,

On this afternoon I just reach the result. The problema was the size of ThumbnailSliderViewController that needs to be “height: 70”.
But I have another question about Tools.framework. Can I customize these components (like colors, size and another styles)?

Best Regards.