The Webviewer is too slow when I use in Interner explorer in my react -app

WebViewer Version:
Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)?
No, my app performs too slow when I use it in IE, other components are working fine …only the webviewer , takes too much time loading the pdf.
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos?
May be I can.
Are you using the WebViewer server?
no
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers?
Interner Exlorer
Is your issue related to a front-end framework?
I am using react as the framework and also it has polyfills implemented to make it Internet Eplorer compatible
Is your issue related to annotations?
No,

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
(Think of this as an email subject)
The web viewer loads PDF too slow in Internet Explorer

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)

I made an app in react using the webviwer. I need to run that in Internet Explorer. For that i added polyfills too so that it could be IE compatible. The app does open and works as intended but its too slow.
The Webviewer takes too much time in loading the pdfs .
I would request you to kindly provided me solutions so that i can render pdfs in the viewer in IE with a minimal loading time

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting PDFTron Support.

Using client-side rendering of WebViewer is slow in IE, it is a known issue and there is nothing we can do about it. IE has a number of issues, e.g. IE has limited memory, IE’s JavaScript engine is slow, etc. For more information you can read here https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/web/guides/browser-support/
If you want to support an old browser like IE, we recommend WebViewer with a server option. With server options, most of the rendering happens on the server and not in IE. https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/web/guides/wv-server-deployment/

Best Regards,

Jason Hu
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com