Replace all not working

Product: pdf samples

Product Version: newest

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
replace or replace all doesn’t work

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
In downloaded webViewer sample: “samples/advanced/content-edit/index.html” after pressing ctrl+f there is an option to find and replace, but after filling both tiles, the replace option is “greyed out” and the replace all button throws an error.
Is replacing each occurance of a text a feature or not?

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:
https://www.pdftron.com/samples/web/samples/advanced/content-edit/

Hello rytirpet,

In the demo that you linked, the “Replace” button will become active if you select one of the results in the search results panel to replace. It is meant to stay disabled until then.

Would you be able to tell us what operating system you’re using and which browser you’re seeing the errors in when using the “Replace All” button?

Best Regards,
Carlo Mendoza
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

Thank you for your reply. I am using Win10 and Google Chrome, but the problem is the same on Firefox, Opera and Edge. This is the error:

ContentEdit.chunk.js:43
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Sa.a.Ssa is not a function
at ContentEdit.chunk.js:43:106
at b (webviewer-core.min.js:56:89)
at Object.next (webviewer-core.min.js:54:398)
at webviewer-core.min.js:54:330
at new Promise ()
at fa (webviewer-core.min.js:54:111)
at kc (ContentEdit.chunk.js:42:497)
at Object. (ContentEdit.chunk.js:45:55)
at b (webviewer-core.min.js:56:89)
at Object.next (webviewer-core.min.js:54:398)

Now I see, that if I select found text, then the “replace” becomes active, but when clicked it throws the same error.

Hello rytirpet,

Thank you for reporting this! I have reproduced the issue on Safari on Mac but have been able to successfully use Chrome and Firefox to complete the Replace All function. We will investigate why this is working on some browsers/operating systems and not all.

We’ve added the issue to our backlog to be worked on in the near future. We don’t have a timeline for when it will be fixed but if it does get fixed we’ll let you know when it’s available in an experimental build to test out and the estimated official release date. If you have a desired timeline for having this issue fixed please let us know and we’ll do our best to work with you on how this can fit into the release schedule.

Best Regards,
Carlo Mendoza
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.