Problem with loading initial doc in WebViewer

Product: PDFTron WebViewer

Product Version: 8.1.0

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
I upgrade my WebViewer from 8.0 version to 8.1.0 and is not working.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
I simply replace files inside my project to the latest one (8.1.0) and now when I try to run viewer I get an error message. The error is from webviewer file, not mine file with viewer config. I didn’t change anything else than PDFTron WebViewer files. Screenshot of the error:

Hello.

Any Ideas how can I fix it? ?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and for the screenshot. Can I get some more information about this issue to investigate it? Is the “Cannot read property ‘call’ of undefined” the only error you’re getting? Are you able to expand the error or go to the link (webviewer-core.min.js:40) and get a screenshot of where in the minified code this is happening in? Also what does your network tab looks like, are there any errors?

Besides that, what type of document are you loading (pdf, xod, office, etc) and do you get any errors when loading the file in our demo sample (JavaScript PDF Viewer Demo)? Thank you

Best Regards,

Andrew Yip
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

Hi,

Problem solved.
I used 8.2.0 version relesed few days ago and everything is fine now :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m glad the issue has been resolved for you. Please feel free to let us know if you run into any other issues.

Best Regards,

Andrew Yip
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com