Q: How to Position-Scale-Rotate Parts in ReportGen?
A: How to use the manual position, scale and rotate controls on the
Interface Settings Common parameters tab:
- Add 2 teapot.stl files (from samples/stl, same model file loaded twice).
- For both teapot.stl files “create options”
- Go to Interface Settings, select first teapot, turn ON Object Scale.
(as local part selection mode)
- For first teapot.stl set Scale Z to -1.0
- On visual effects tab, Set diffuse color selection to unique colors, different for each model.
- Turn ON “Exploded” Mode on Animation tab and push Convert.
After these 5 steps, whole teapot model is produced.