PDFTron.UWP SDK Reference cannot be added in Resource Manager in VS 2022 projects

Product: PDFTron.UWP NuGet package

Product Version: 8.0.1 or newer (incl. the latest 9.2.1)

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
Installed PDFTron.UWP NuGet package doe not appear in Add Reference list in Resource Manager in VS 2022 projects for Universal Windows apps. MY app is using lib with dependence and it generates an dependency issue during build.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
Even I successfully installed NuGet PDFTron.UWP package to my Universal Windows project from nuger.org source, I cannot add the Reference to PDFTron.UWP SDK, nor check it in Resource Manager SDK list from Universal Windows Extensions list.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:
N/A you just need to install Visual Studio 2022 and try it in new empty Universal Windows project.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:Forums:

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us.

If you are integrating PDFTron.UWP SDK with nuget then there is no need to manually add a reference through the Visual Studio Resource Manager (Nuget Integration Guide).

If you are manually integrating the SDK through a package download and VSIX installer then you will have to use the Visual Studio Resource Manager to integrate the SDK with your UWP project (Manual Integration Guide).

What is the dependency issue that you get during the building process?