Not able to sign in Digital signature widget when screen is rotated to landscape in Android(kotlin)

Product:

Product Version:

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
hello , I am not able use the digital signature widget when the screen is rotated to landscape

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Hi,

Could you please provide more information, including a sample project and a video?
On my end digital signature widget works properly in landscape, see:

ezgif-2-e456ac0b3cd0

hi,
Im using latest version 9.0.1 , i am opening a pdf document in my app to fill a form but whenever i switch to landscape mode i am not able to use the signature widget. Here is code from my project where i defined toolManagerBuilder and im also attaching a video

val mToolManager = ToolManagerBuilder.from()
.setDisableQuickMenu(true)
.setShowSavedSignatures(false)
.build(this@DocumentViewerActivity, pdfViewCtrl)

annotationToolbar.setup(mToolManager)
    annotationToolbar.hideButton(AnnotationToolbarButtonId.CLOSE)

//pdfViewCtrl is set in layout file <com.pdftron.pdf.PDFViewCtrl
android:id="@+id/pdfViewCtrl"…/>

21-06-25-16-55-37_01

Hi, I’m having a lot of difficulty reproducing this issue. Are you able to reproduce this on our showcase app Xodo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xodo.pdf.reader&hl=en_CA&gl=US. Could you please give it a try? If you cannot reproduce in our showcase app, please provide a sample project that we can run and reproduce the issue as-is. Thanks.

hi, the issued got solved .it occurred because i was using these 2 dependencies:-
1)implementation ‘androidx.constraintlayout:constraintlayout:2.0.4’
2)implementation “com.google.android.material:material:1.3.0”

later i changed the version of the dependencies then it worked fine.

I’ve the same issue and when i saw this comment i changed the dependencies of those implementations but still have same issue can you tell me which versions did you change the implementations?!!!

Hi Halem,

If you are running the latest version of PDFTron, you can try:

"implementation androidx.constraintlayout:constraintlayout:2.1.0"
"implementation com.google.android.material:material:1.4.0"

Alternatively, you can try remove those dependencies in your app since PDFTron uses them directly.

1 Like

Hi Branden,
It’s solved Thanks.