No connection to server

I’m trying to open the file, but the client can’t connect to the server

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello there.

Thanks for reaching out.

This type of error is often related to a wrong WebViewer Server address passed into or some kind of network block (Firewall, for example).

Are you able to access the demo that comes with WebViewer Server? You can read more on how to access it here: https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/web/guides/wv-server-setup/#accessing-the-demo

Best Regards,
Diego Felix
Web Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

Yes, I can access the demo at http: //localhost: 8090/demo
I can also open the file in the demo version

Hello there.

Can you share how are you instantiating WebViewer? Please remove the license key if you are using one.

Best Regards,
Diego Felix
Web Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.