Multiple links in Annotation, associateLink not found

WebViewer Version: 8.2

I’m looking to associate multiple links into a custom annotation, I’ve seen there is this guide: https:// www.pdftron .com/ documentation/web/guides/annotation/add-link-to-annotation/#use-webviewer-ui-to-add-links-to-annotations but the associateLink() method does not seem to appear in the documentation

It is available in the API documentation from 7.3 (PDFTron WebViewer Class: CustomAnnotation) but it is not present in the lastest API documentation (PDFTron WebViewer Class: CustomAnnotation).

I tried using this method in the code with version 8.2 and clearly it was not found, I don’t know if you removed this method, or changed by some other method or some other way.

If you could tell me how to achive the same (i.e. assigning multiple links to a custom annotation) that would be perfect. And if you have changed the way the links are associated you should update the guide, thanks.

PS: I wrote the first link space separated because the site doesn’t let me put more than 2 links.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WebViewer.

Sorry for the confusion.

Since 8.0, The associateLink , getAssociatedLinks and unassociateLinks APIs have been removed. Links are now associated with annotations by using the normal annotation grouping APIs, for example annotationManager.groupAnnotations.

Read more about this here:PDFTron

We will update the documentation on our side.

Please let me know how this works for you, and if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Jason Hu
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com