Multiple annotation selection tool (Draw a rectangle and select annotations inside)

Hi, I have an iOS application developed with Xamarin.iOS and we use the PDFTron SDK to let users edit pdf documents with annotations.

Our customer ask us a tool for multiple selection of previously added annotations.
I've see in one of the webviewer demos a tool like what I need (the "Edit Annotation" tool); https://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/demo/samples/hide-annotations/index.html

I can't find a similar tool on the libTools.a.
There is something like that? Or I need to build myself?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english :slight_smile:

Currently none of the mobile platforms have built-in support for multiple annotation selection, as this doesn’t fit well with a touch interface.

You could certainly do this yourself, and there are two ways to do this:

1. modify code in Objective-C Tools project and add a new multi-select tool that inherit the base tool class. The benefit of this is that all touch event from PDFViewCtrl will get forwarded to the new tool automatically as long as it is part of the tools loop.
  2. build the tool completely in C# but it will not go through our internal Tool loop, meaning you are responsible for handling all touch events in PDFViewCtrl.