Localization on react native

Product: @pdftron/react-native-pdf

Product Version: ^3.0.2-beta.121

Please give a brief summary of your issue: Localization buttons, title with react-native

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
Hi,

I want localization buttons, titles, etc but I can’t find documentation for this. I’m developing app using pdftron with react native.

Hope you guys can help! By the way, this is a good pdf package for react-native.

Thanks

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello DangLe,

Just to clarify is the issue on both android and iOS?
We have a guide on how to localize your iOS project here:

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
Sahil Behl.

Hi @sbehl,

We need to localize on both iOS and Android. Even if I use react native for development, I need to localize on the native platform, right?

And May I ask a question, how can I contribute Vietnamese localization to pdftron?

Thanks

Yes you would need to localize on the native platform.

The android guide can be found here:

Thank you for your interest in contributing to the localization. If you are able to provide the localizable.strings file you create then we can add the localizations to the library.

Best Regards,
Sahil Behl.

Accoding to the android’s guide,

For reference, all string and translation resources can be found in our open-source PDFTron Tools and Demo packages.

But I can’t find these tools, packages, and reference files. Could you tell me how to find the files?

Thanks

You will need to download the android SDK Zip to get the file:

Then go to: /src/lib/src/PDFViewCtrlTools/res/values/strings.xml to get all the keys and provide your own translations.

Let us know if that works for you.

Regards,
Sahil Behl.