How to zoom out after a field is filled out in mobile view

WebViewer Version: v8.2.0

We are using the same app for web and mobile. When we are on ios safari browser then on taping a text field screen automatically zoom in but we can not zoom out using our fingers. We can only zoom out using finger tap but not using with two fingers.

Is there any possible solution for this zoom out with two fingers? Or how can we zoom out when a field focus is changed or user tap outside of the field.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi Danish,

are you able to reproduce the issue at: PDFTron WebViewer Demo: JavaScript PDF Viewer Demo?

I tested with Safari using iPhone 11 at our demo site, it seems working properly for me. The Webviewer version is 8.9.0.

If the latest versions works for you, we would recommend upgrading to the latest version since it includes multiple new features and bugfixes.

Did not test it on the demo app yet will do it now. Btw do you have an event for a text field deselected? I know there is one for annotation but I am looking for a text field.

@Johnny_Kung I beleive this is the actual issue html - Disable Auto Zoom in Input "Text" tag - Safari on iPhone - Stack Overflow but I am unable to update the font-size of text field using CSS is there any way to override the font-size of input field of pdftron?

Hi Danish,

Could you elaborate more on the zooming issue on the text field?

A screenshot or short video would help us identify the problem more clear.

If you want to customize using your CSS file, you could check the link: PDFTron Systems Inc. | Documentation for more information.