How to make Undo/Redo annotation is default as Disable state?

Product:PDFTron Android SDK

Product Version:9.2.0

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
(Think of this as an email subject)
Default state of Undo/Redo annotation should be disable.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)
In my Application, i am using custom annotation toolbar. I wanted the state of undo/redo annotation should be disable by default until unless there is change of annotation in pdf.

Here is my code below,
mAnnotationToolbarComponent.inflateWithBuilder(
AnnotationToolbarBuilder.withTag(“Custom Toolbar”)

.addToolButton(ToolbarButtonType.SQUARE, DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.SQUARE.value())
            .addToolButton(ToolbarButtonType.INK, DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.INK.value())
            .addToolButton(
                ToolbarButtonType.FREE_HIGHLIGHT,
                DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.FREE_HIGHLIGHT.value()
            )
            .addToolButton(ToolbarButtonType.IMAGE, DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.IMAGE.value())
            .addToolStickyButton(ToolbarButtonType.UNDO, DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.UNDO.value())
            .addToolStickyButton(ToolbarButtonType.REDO, DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.REDO.value())
    )

For ref.

Please assist me how can i make it possible.
Thank you,
Manoj

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. In this case, I recommend calling the following in onResume:

mAnnotationToolbarComponent.setItemEnabled(DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.UNDO.value(), false);
        mAnnotationToolbarComponent.setItemEnabled(DefaultToolbars.ButtonId.REDO.value(), false);