how to hide style editing popup when add annotation ?

When I drop the text/signature annotation to a WebViewer, it shows the annotation rectangle, and a style editing popup under the rectangle . How can I hide this style editing popup? I want to define those values programmatically and do not want the end user to change it. The user should be able to resize the annotation, reposition it , define a text if needed , delete it, but not change style / font size etc .

Can I hide this edit popup somehow without breaking other functionality I list above?

This E-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential, remain the property of Filevine, Inc. (“Filevine”), and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute, copy, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this E-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this E-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Although Filevine has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are present in this E-mail, we are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from this E-mail or attachments. Nothing in this message may be relied upon for the purposes of creating, amending, and/or abrogating any contract, or any clause or provision of an existing agreement.

Resolved! You can do that by disabling the annotationPopup as following :

instance.disableElements([ ‘annotationPopup’]);