How to extract the content streams of forms
Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot
While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:Guides:
- Filling PDF form fields on Cross-Platform (Core) - About filling form fields
- Code samples for extracting & parsing PDFs on Cross-Platform (Core)
- Code samples to fill PDF forms & extract data on Cross-Platform (Core)
- Flatten PDF annotations on Cross-Platform (Core) - About annotation flattening
- Class ElementReader - Begin(Obj, Obj)
- Class Annot - RefreshAppearance()
- HTML2PDF.WebPageSettings - public void setProduceForms (boolean forms)
Thank you for contacting us about this. Just to clarify, are you looking to extract the content stream of the of the form field appearance, or would you like to extract the value of the form field?
Are you able to provide us with an example of what you are looking to extract (input and expected output results)? If you could also describe how this fits into your application workflow, that would also be most helpful.