How I Can Customize PDFTRON in reactjs

Hey,

I hope you are doing great, we are interested in purchasing your product, but I do not know, how its customize according to my requirement.

Actually our project backend in Asp.net MVC/API and frontend in reactjs.

kindly guide me.

thanks best regards

Hi BossRizwan,

this is Pavitter from PDFTron, thank you for reaching out to us. What kind of customisation are you looking to make?

This guide shows how to integrate our WebViewer with React on the frontend, while this one shows how to use our SDK with .NET on your Windows backend.

We can discuss your requirements further in a call, please feel free to book a time slot from my Calendly link in the signature below.

Pavitter Josan
Solution Engineer
pjosan@pdftron.com
PDFTron Systems Inc.
Schedule a 30-minute call with me via Calendly

Dear @Pavitter, Thanks for the reply.

Actually, we are getting pdf or image files from google drive and then want to load them on the annotation tool. After some editing click, a save button. when we click on it, the pdf/image file save and upload on google drive.

I hope you got my point.

One more thing I want to share you, We are using .Net for web instead of desktop.

Thanks, Best regards

Hi again BossRizwan,

yes I understand your use case and we can definitely help you out here. I would like to invite you to a quick call on Google Hangouts, to learn more about your application and show you how our SDK can help your get the features you need. Please feel free to select a time slot from here.

Pavitter Josan
Solution Engineer
pjosan@pdftron.com
PDFTron Systems Inc.