Highlighting with special character

Respected,

I have one problem with PDFTron WebViewer. When trying to create a highlighted annotation and the text presents a special character, such as ©, the highlighting is missing part of the text near this special character.

Find the attached file:

Hi,

I did not find the attachment. Could you try attach the file again? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Wanbo Li
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

Hi,

I have attached image. We want to select

“SIMDAX® quindi non determina un sovraccarico di calcio, come avviene con l’utilizzo dei classici catecolaminergici e non catecolaminergici.”

But it’s not possible. Let me know what I can do

2020-11-19_114209.png

Hi,

Could you please attach the original document? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wanbo Li
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

Hi,

Thank you for the detailed report. We have reproduced and are investigating. We will keep you up to date, in the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Check your ticket status - https://support.pdftron.com/helpdesk/tickets/18174

Best Regards,
Wanbo Li
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

Hi,

Will you please update status?

I cannot see https://support.pdftron.com/helpdesk/tickets/18174

Hi,

I looked up the history of the ticket and it looks like we have an idea of the issue and have a possible fix. However, there were a few side-effects so we are working to make things work smoothly without regression. We will update you once we have a confirmation on the fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Andy Huang
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.