Get text tags in PDF Webviewer

WebViewer Version: 7.3.3

Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)?
No
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos?
No
Are you using the WebViewer server?
No
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers?
No
Is your issue related to a front-end framework?
No
Is your issue related to annotations?
Somehow

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
How I get text tags from PDF Webviewer

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
So, the pdf provided to me has some tags on text paragraphs, and I wanted to detect those paragraphs within tags, is there a way to achieve that?
For example I have in a pdf two paragraphs
1 - Hello word
2 - Good morning

The two paragraphs has a text tag behind the scenes, and I want to know the position of each paragraph to add an annotation on them in the webViewer.

I hope I was clear enough, you can ask more questions if needed, thank you in advance :wink:

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello Soualhi
Thanks for contacting us for support. To better assist you:

• Can you give me a more specific description of the tag? It’s better you can give me a pdf with some tags.

Best Regards
Jack

Hello, what I’m looking for, is the bounding box of text areas in the PDF, I looked in the documentation but couldn’t find how it works, so, if you can help please, with some code written in Javascript, thank you!

Hi Soualhi
Just want to double-check your issue. Do you still want to find a text area location by using tag? Or you want to get a text area by any other way? I have a reference you can look at https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/web/guides/extraction/text-position/#getting-text-position. It is better that you can give me the specific document with tags so that I can deep dive into your request.

Best Regars
Jack