Filters criteria does not work on save/post of comments on note panel

Hi,

We’re facing a weird scenario where we apply some filters criteria to get specific annotations state in note panel and when try to do some modification to them (e.g. try to add/post comment to a annotation) the filter criteria does not apply any more and show all annotations.
Expected behavior is filter criteria should still be applied unless user clear the filters by himself.

How can I achieve this, because there no such api available for filters (except the custom filter) and it looks like some css issue.
Can anyone please help?

Thanks
Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for reaching out. I was testing this with our latest 7.3 stable nightly release. I had annotations in the document, I filtered by annotation state, and added new reply and comment and filter stayed same. In addition to that I followed my previous steps and added search filter, and still those filters were correctly kept.

If you are not using latest 7.3 version of WebViewer, could you try with that. We’ve done bunch of bug fixes to notes panel after 7.2 release.

Best Regards,
Jussi Nieminen
Senior Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

Thanks for your support really appreciate it, I digged a bit and it turns out to be bug on our end. So sorry for your inconvenience.

Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,

Good to hear you resolved the issue!

Check your ticket status - https://support.pdftron.com/support/tickets/20651

Best Regards,
Jussi Nieminen
Senior Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.