Fill and sign's cross, tic, dot owner is become (no name)

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:
PDFTron WebViewer Demo - JavaScript Viewer Demo

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello there.

Thanks for reporting this. The fix has been implemented and is now under review. I will let you know when it’s available.

Best Regards,
Diego Felix
Web Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

Hello there.

The fix has been merged and it will be available on tomorrow’s stable 8. build. You can find it here: https://www.pdftron.com/nightly/#stable/2021-11-11/webviewer/

Let me know how this works for you and if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
Diego Felix
Web Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.