Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)?no
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos?yes
Are you using the WebViewer server?yes
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers? No
Is your issue related to a front-end framework?yes
Is your issue related to annotations?yes

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
(Think of this as an email subject)

We have added AnnotationContentOverlayHandler for tooltip. We want to enable and disable dynamically.

Can you please help us on this .

This default tooltip is coming in non readable format when we select 2 or 3 pages selection.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

We have added AnnotationContentOverlayHandler for tooltip. We want to enable and disable dynamically.

Can you please help us on this .

This default tooltip is coming in non readable format when we select 2 or 3 pages selection.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello,

You should be able to disable the component with the annotationContentOverlay data element: PDFTron Systems Inc. | Documentation.

Let me know if this helps!

We are giving custom value for tooltip that is working fine but if any value is not matched with custom tooltip automatically default value is coming as a tooltip.

How to disable only default tooltip with selected value.

Sorry but I am still confused around the details of what you want to do and the issue you are encountering. Could you please provide more details and perhaps share your implementation or a sample project where this is reproducible?