[Collaboration] Error when Update Scroll Sync Session

Hi PDFTron,
I use Collaboration to use Scroll Sync Session. I use this document to create, exit, … a scroll session: Introduction | WebViewer Real-time Collaboration
However, when joining a session, then scrolling the mouse, API UpdateScrollSyncSession occurs error. I sent the image illustrating the error.
It is not an error from users because users don’t set any parameters when calling API. The scrolling event just happens when users scroll the document. Therefore, I cannot do anything to fix the error.
Following the image I sent, I assume that the error is related to ‘Int cannot represent non-integer’. Can you give me the solution to fix the error?
Thank you.

----- This is the Payload of the API when scrolling -----

----- This is the response of the API scrolling -----

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello Iris:

Just wondering which version of Collaboration packages are you using? Please consider upgrading all packages to the latest alpha version, you can do that with the @next tag. For example npm install @pdftron/collab-client@next, we might already fix the issue you encounter. The documentation for the latest alpha version is available here: https://next-collaboration.pdftron.com/

NPM links:

Best Regards,

Jimmy Lin

Software Developer

PDFTron Systems, Inc.

www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

Hi JimmyLin,

The Webviewer version I am using is: ^8.5.0
I tried to use scroll sync in the latest version but the error still occurred.
I tried to use PDFTron Collaboration Demo and see that: when setting the browser zoom to 100%, all the update scroll API work; however, when setting the browser zoom to the value different 100%, the update scroll API is errored.
I attached the evidence video link, please watch the video to know the error clearly:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xCXHrohzJjQSJFR8idhsEL28W7B13Dxy

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello Iris,

Unfortunately, we don’t support scroll sync with different zoom levels in collaboration at the moment. We’ve added the feature to our backlog to be worked on in the future. We don’t have a timeline for when it will be available but if it does get worked on we’ll let you know when it’s available in an experimental build to test out and the estimated official release date.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Lin

Software Developer

PDFTron Systems, Inc.

www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.