Collaborate edit pdf function between web and mobile? (collaboration includes sync annotations, sync scroll, ...)

I wanna collaborate edit pdf function between web and mobile, so how to collaborate them?
If I have connection between web and mobile, how I can define a specific document (by id or something),
And how I determine and send the changes of each document from web to mobile in realtime?

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi Iris,

If you would like to use the WebViewer Real-time Collaboration between web and mobile apps, you will need to create your own mobile client-side app. You can also check the iOS collaboration guide: PDFTron Systems Inc. | Documentation or Android collaboration guide: PDFTron Systems Inc. | Documentation to connect with your own server.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Lin

Software Developer

PDFTron Systems, Inc.

www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.