Can't open menu of Text Highlight Tool

Product: React Native Pdftron
Product Version: 3.0.2-beta.72
I can not open menu when click the Highlight Tool when turn on longPressMenuEnabled.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about this. Just to clarify, did you mean you could not open menu for the highlight tool when longPressMenuEnabled is off ? In your sample you set longPressMenuEnabled={false}

With the setting off I’m able to reproduce the issue you’re seeing in the video. I’m currently looking into this and I’ll update you when I have more information.

Could you let us know if this item is blocking you or any timelines you may have?

I mean is just press on Highlight can show menu like another tool, no need LongPress, example with FreeHand tool, when you touch the freehand you can show menu preset but with Highlight can’t. with video record with my case
The problem will be when longPressMenuEnabled is off.

any update for issues?

I’ve added a fix for this in the SDK, I’ll update you with a new build shortly when it’s ready.

Thanks for update, can you know when can release new build?

Thanks for your patience on this. I’ve added a fix to the latest master version of PDFTron’s React Native library. For reference the commit can be found here: Update Android to version 9.2.1-beta10 (#526) · PDFTron/pdftron-react-native@5257708 · GitHub

Could you update to the latest version and let us know if this works for you?