Can i get fixed PDF page co-ordinates (Bottom-left point ) irrespective of Pdf page rotation?

Product:PdfTron Android SDK

Product Version: Demo

Please give a brief summary of your issue:Can i get fixed PDF page co-ordinates (Bottom-left point ) irrespective of Pdf page rotation?
(Think of this as an email subject)

I want to convert my old app pdf support lib to PDFTron lib.
But, i am having few issues like ,
In my old app, un-saved custom annotations rendering in pdf w.r.t pdf page co-ordinate( Bottom-left corner point) irrespective to pdf page rotation. I tried to render same annotations using PDFTron but the reference points are different as per PDF rotation. So I would like to know, Is there any way to get pdf page co-ordinate i.e. bottom-left point always in-depending on page rotation?

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for contacting us.
Could you describe more details about your use case? What are you looking for to do exactly?
We would like some sample code so that we can better understand what you are trying to do.

Best regards,
Saeed

Most likely you are looking for the Page.GetDefaultMatrix API.

See this post for more info.

You may also find this forum post useful, which shows how to go back and forth between PDF coordinates and image coordinates (where image origin is always top left corner).