Borders (margins) in PDF file converted from PPT

Product: PDFTron SDK (PDFNet)

Product Version: 9.1.0.78529

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
Borders (margins) in PDF file converted from PPT

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
I have a PPT file and want to convert it to PDF using PDFTron. The file gets converted successfully but I can see some white margins on all sides. Is there a way to control those margins, to set them to 0? I’m also interested in paperSize parameter that is forwarded to the conversion method. I can read the width and height of the slide in original file, but I’m not sure how those (EMU) values convert to the expected values that the method consumes.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:
PTConvert.convertOfficeToPDF(with: url, paperSize: paperSize)

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Is there a way to control those margins, to set them to 0?

No, there is not an option right now. Though you could post-process the PDF file, and shrink the page size, by adjusting the CropBox.
https://www.pdftron.com/api/ios/Classes/PTPage.html#/c:objc(cs)PTPage(im)SetCropBox:

PTPage.GetVisibleContentBox might be useful here, see this forum post.
https://www.pdftron.com/api/ios/Classes/PTPage.html#/c:objc(cs)PTPage(im)GetVisibleContentBox

If the above does not answer your question, why is having no margin important for you?

I’m also interested in paperSize parameter that is forwarded to the conversion method. I can read the width and height of the slide in original file, but I’m not sure how those (EMU) values convert to the expected values that the method consumes.

The paperSize paramater is in PDF units which are 1/72 inch. If you can determine the physical dimensions of the EMU values then you can convert to the PDF units using the 1/72 inch scale.