Bold free text doesn't wrap the same as non-bold

Hi,

If I create 2 free text annotations, 1 with bold text and the other with no extra style, the text area with bold will get the text cut off on the last letter instead of wrapping the last word to the next line.

Example - the red (left) bold text gets the “d” on the end of “added” truncated but when resizing the blue (right) box the word “added” isn’t truncated, instead it wraps to the next line (as I expected).
Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png

The only difference is the red (left) text has bold.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something else I can do?

Cheers,
Reg

Hello,

Thank you for pointing this issue out to us, the below build should fix this issue
https://pdftron.s3.amazonaws.com/custom/ID-zJWLuhTffd3c/WebViewer/WebViewer-6.3.4_FontWrapFix.zip

Please let me know if it works for you

Best Regards,
Andrew Yip
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png