WebViewer Version: 8.3.0
"No" to all of these questions:
- Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)?
- Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos?
- Are you using the WebViewer server?
- Does the issue only happen on certain browsers?
- Is your issue related to a front-end framework?
- Is your issue related to annotations?
lib/ directory)? If we were to aggressively cache these, would the cache inherently be broken across WebViewer client upgrades?
Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot
While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:
I don’t think we have any recommended cache headers. There have been a few cases where certain full API methods become unavailable due to caching the worker files and the pathing to fetch them: Unknown action from worker: GetPDFDoc when using WebViewer within PWA. Although it may depend on how this is done.
I would perhaps cache with query strings to denote the version so that changing versions will cause the newer files to get cached instead.