Applying Image border color to comment within their border color

@pdftron/webviewer”: “^8.3.3”,

I’m changing image border color and opacity but it also affect on comment annotation.

Could you please suggest me?

Thanks.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello alt.fw-btn2rdt,

It looks like this issue might be caused by customizations to the UI and not by WebViewer itself. Is the ‘comment annotation’ a custom annotation that you’ve added to your UI? If so, would you be able to share any sample code so we can see how they are created and customized to take different styles?

Best Regards,
Carlo Mendoza
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com

Hello @cmendoza,
Thanks for revert.
Yes, we have customize comment annotation.

Hello alt.fw-btn2rdt,

Is the image from your original screenshot also a custom element in your app?

It looks like you’re using free text annotations as your “comment” annotations. In our demo PDFTron WebViewer Demo: JavaScript PDF Viewer Demo changing the stroke or opacity of the free text doesn’t have any effect on image annotations and changing the opacity of an image annotation has no effect on free text.

Are there any other annotations or elements being affected by the border color and opacity changes? You might need to review your UI functions that are changing the opacity and border for the image element and make sure that they are targeting the correct components.

We also have a guide on customizing annotation tools here: PDFTron Systems Inc. | Documentation in case it could be of some help.

Best Regards,
Carlo Mendoza
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.
www.pdftron.com